Unique Experiences, Inspired with Passion at Constance Resorts
Constance Hotels & Resort
Unique ‘MUST DO’ Experiences: Here’s our guide to 5 activities not to miss on your next luxury escape to a Constance Hotel in the Indian Ocean.
1) Night-time movie watching on the beach at Constance Moofushi, Maldives. From the moment you touch down by seaplane, you’ll fall in love with this chic, laid-back Robinson Crusoe style luxury retreat. We recommend you chill-out on a beanbag on the beach with cocktail and popcorn to hand whilst watching your favourite film under a sky full of stars.
2) Traditional Maldivian night fishing at Constance Halaveli, Maldives. Take a fishing trip by lantern in a traditional Maldivian dhoni and fish under a moon-lit sky. For an authentic slice of island life guests can take their catch back to the hotel where the chefs will happily prepare and cook it.
3) A day on your own desert island with a romantic Maldivian dining experience. Escape to your very own deserted island or sandbank where you can spend the day swimming and relaxing before being delivered a gourmet torch-lit dinner for two on the sand.
4) Wine tasting in the cellar at Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius. Enjoy a Wine Flight experience to taste and pair wines by the glass with tapas, cheese from all over the world, oysters and Iberian ham. This is a fine dining experience like no other as you’ll be eating and drinking inside a cellar surrounded by 15,000 bottles from 1,300 wineries from all over the world.
5) Unique over-water accommodation at Constance Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius. Built on a lagoon filled with a unique mixture of fish, Constance Le Prince Maurice is the only resort in Mauritius to offer exclusive over-water accommodation. Creating the perfect sense of harmony, all beds stand high above floor level and offer a peaceful and unique setting.
- Travel Writing
- Food and Drink
- Indian Ocean
- Take to the Fairways
- Family Inspiration
- South Africa
- Spa Escapes
- Middle East
- Honeymoon Escapes