Use the drop-down menu below to explore…
Sani Resort is a family-owned privately developed ecological reserve, with evergreen landscapes, bird sanctuaries, pine forests, olive groves, turquoise waters and white sandy beaches. In its 1000 acres of natural beauty, there are four elegant hotels, three beautiful spas, a state-of-the-art yacht marina and a shopping plaza bustling with restaurants, bars, cafes, trendy shops, ultimate leisure, sports and children’s facilities.
Within the grounds of this all-encompassing resort is the luxurious and boutique Sani Asterias with just 48 private suites. Located by the cosmopolitan Sani Marina in the heart of Sani Resort, Sani Asterias boasts an award-winning restaurant, a private beach and an authentic ambience with superb views.
There is an excellent choice of accommodation, from Junior suites to Two Bedroom Family and Deluxe Family Suites, overlooking the magnificent Sani Marina or the Aegean Sea, all offering a blend of luxury, comfort and convenience. Rooms have undergone subtle refurbishments and include beautiful new fabrics, including curtains and lounge furniture in calming neutral colours.
These spacious suites are the most luxurious suites at Sani Resort, with views overlooking Sani Marina or the Aegean Sea and plenty of additional amenities to enhance your stay. Junior Suites Marina Front can accommodate up to 2 adults and one child or alternatively the Junior Suite Beachfront can accommodate up to 2 adults (50sqm)
Exceptionally spacious ground floor suites with separate sitting room private garden, offering magnificent views of the Sani Marina or the Aegean Sea. Those situated at the beachfront offer direct access to the Sani Asteria beach. Suites can accommodate up to 4 people (60-65 sqm)
Magnificently designed suites on the ground floor with spectacular views to the Aegean Sea. Located at the beachfront guests benefit from direct access to the beach. They also feature a spacious sitting room as well as a dining corner, bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, two bathrooms and a private garden. Deluxe suites can accommodate up to 4 people (60 sqm)
Two Bedroom Family Suites
Spacious suites offering direct access to the Sani Asteria beach they feature a sitting room, two bedrooms (one bedroom with walk-in wardrobe) and two bathrooms. Two bedrooms family suite can accommodate up to 5 people (125 sqm)
Deluxe Family Suite Beach Front
Exceptionally spacious suites on the upper floor with spectacular views of the Aegean Sea, these suites feature a spacious sitting room with a dining corner, two bedrooms (one bedroom with walk-in wardrobe) and two bathrooms. Deluxe family suites can accommodate up to 5 people (150 sqm)
- 1 Restaurant with a further 16 Restaurants within the Sani Resort
- 1 Bar with a further 15 within the Sani Resort
- 1 swimming pool with a further 9 Swimming Pools within the Sani Resort
- Private beach reserved for Sani Asterias guests with sunbeds and beach service
- Childrens and Teen Clubs at Porto Sani
- Spa Retreat including a Beauty Corner and Couples Suite
- 6 Clay Tennis Courts (3 with floodlights) within the Sani Resort
- Mini football pitch within the Sani Resort
- Basketball and Beach volley ball court within the Sani Resort
- Mountain Bike rentals
- Watersports centres at Sani Beach and Sani Club offering catamarans, windsurfing, waterski, banana, canoes, pedaloes, and ringos
- Private yachts rentals.
- Sea World PADI authorised Scuba Diving Center
- Fitness studios at Sani Beach, Sani Club and Porto Sani
- Sani Marina Shopping Piazza
- Sani Shuttle Service
- Sani Water Park
Sani Asterias have one restaurant and one bar within the hotel
The veranda of the Water Restaurant offers a serene setting overlooking the Sani Marina. The exceptional a la carte menu has been created by the two Michelin-starred chef Jacques Chibois in cooperation with the awarded greek chef Ioannis Parikos.
The Water Bar is a secluded modern and elegant bar on the cust of the Sani Marina. Guests staying at Sani Asterias can enjoy this bar exclusively.
In addition there is a fantastic choice of restaurants, cafes and bars offering a variety of cuisines at the Sani Marina and throughout Sani Resort.
Vibrant new restaurant bringing the exotic aromas and flavours of the Orient to Sani. Open for dinner only.
Macaroni Italian Restaurant
Offering a fantastic family atmosphere that welcomes children, Macaroni is Sani Marina’s only Italian restaurant. Guests return again and again to sample the creative menu which features traditional thin crust pizzas baked in a wooden oven, hearty pastas and tasty salads.
Alexis stands proudly at the entrance to Sani Marina with the relaxed ambience that you would expect from a traditional Greek taverna. Diners look forward to a sumptuous menu of seafood, fish and meat dishes with a wine list that always does the food justice.
This traditional ouzerie on Sani Marina is a taverna like you’ll find all over Greece. You will be served up local specialities in a friendly, family atmosphere with all the attention you’d expect with lovingly produced home cooking.
Vosporos Grill House
Vosporos Grill House features traditional Greek fare at its simplest and finest. Offering an array of Greek meat specialities including meats roasted on a spit.
Serving a fusion of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, the superb Tomata is a dining experience that cannot be missed. Guests will also find a wine list featuring some of the best wines that Greece has to offer.
Katsu Japanese Restaurant
The delights of Japanes cuisine meet those of the Mediterranean. The menu, which has been created by chef Katsuhiko Hanamure, treats you to sushi, sashimi, tempura and a whole array of other fine dishes.
Sani Resorts very own bakery offering a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy freshly baked cakes, sandwiches and desserts.
The whole family will just love this cosmopolitan café serving an array of mouthwatering treats including homemade crepes, ice-cream and a variety of light snacks throughout the day.
A trendy and hip cocktail bar and the perfect place to while away the hours with a drink or enjoy a light snack on the veranda.
Start your day with a traditional Greek coffee and then just while away the day watching the world go by. In the evening enjoy traditional "mezedes" and authentic recipes cooked in modern versions.
Sea You Bar
Chill out to the sound of lounge music in the all-white bar while sampling delicious Asian finger food and sushi. The place to be seen once the sun sets.
There’s no better way to sample the culinary delights at Sani than through the resorts Dine-Around programme. When staying on either Half Board or Full Board you can choose from many of the Resorts restaurants offering exceptional value and a superb choice.
You may use your meal allowance in numerous restaurants where you can either select one of the several tailored menus at no additional charge. Alternatively you can order a-la-carte and receive a meal allowance which will be deducted from your total bill. Our reservations consultants will be able to advise the amount of credit available.
Lunch or dinner at Poseidon restaurant, at Sani Beach
Lunch or dinner at Olympos restaurant, at Sani Club
Dinner at Veranda restaurant, themed nights, at Sani Beach (adults only, 12+)
Set Menu & A la Carte
Lunch or dinner at the Italian restaurant Macaroni, at Sani Marina
Lunch or dinner at the typical Greek tavern Psarogiannos, at Sani Marina
Lunch or dinner at the Grill House Vosporos, at Sani Marina
Dinner at the Grill by the Pool, Mediterranean cuisine & Grill, at Sani Beach
Dinner at Pines, Greek menu combined with a “farm to table” concept, at Sani Club
Dinner at Dunes, international Mediterranean cuisine, at Sani Dunes (adults only, 12+)
Dinner at Artemis, international Mediterranean cuisine, at Porto Sani
Dinner at Cabana, French-style cuisine by the sea, at Sani Club
A la Carte only
- Lunch or dinner at Ammos, serving light options for lunch and an exclusive a la carte menu in a luxurious atmosphere during dinner.
- Lunch at Grill by the Pool, snacks and salads by the pool
- Lunch or dinner at the Ouzerie, typical Greek tavern in a lovely setting, by the sea
- Lunch or dinner at Pines, offering Greek menu combined with a “farm to table” concept by the infinity pool
- Lunch at the Pool Bar
- Lunch at Cabana, French-style cuisine by the sea
- Dinner at Artemis, intimate dining experience in an elegant outdoor setting and special live nights with Greek music
- Dinner at Byblos Caviar (adults only, 12+), haute cuisine and very exclusive
Sani Dunes (adults only,12+)
- Dinner at Dunes, international- Mediterranean cuisine, spacious terrace
- Dinner at Fresco, fine-dining Italian cuisine, menu signed by the Michelin-starred Chef Ettore Botrini
- Lunch or Dinner at Beach House, Mediterranean fine-dining cuisine
- Lunch or Dinner at Water, French gastronomic restaurant, the menu is created by the Michelin-starred French Chef Jacques Chibois
- Dinner at Overwater, same gastronomic menu in a cozy atmosphere for 12+ only
- Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli, a dining experience where all dishes are placed in the middle so that everyone can share,
- Lunch or dinner at the rewarded Tomata, gourmet Greek fusion cuisine, menu by the awarded Chef C.Karamolengos
- Dinner in the Japanese restaurant Katsu, menu created by Chef Katsuhiko Hanamure(Katsu)
- Dinner at Asian restaurant, all cuisines from Southeast Asia
The following restaurants within Sani Resort are not included in the Dine Around program:
- The Lagoon restaurant, Porto Sani
- Alexis Tavern, authentic Greek tavern, Sani Marina
- The Creperie, Sani Marina
Sani has years of experience in organising wedding celebrations for happy couples from Greece and across Europe. As every wedding is different, the Resort offer a dedicated wedding planner to help arrange all aspects of the wedding However big the wedding party, people will find Sani offers everything they can dream of to make it a success and an occasion they will cherish forever.
Sani is an excellent choice for honeymooners, offering an outstanding holiday experience. The Sani Asterias Suites offer an intimate One Bedroom Suite with a beautiful beach front location and private garden. Sani is able to make your honeymoon extra special.
Sani Asterias offers a choice of family accommodation and children's clubs for all ages. There are also Sani Football and Sailing Academy's that run from May - August.
Melissa Mini Club
Melissa Mini Club is a complimentary children's club available for children aged 4 – 11 years and is operated by OFSTED regulated UK Worldwide Kids Company. There are three main locations within the Resort, one close to Sani Beach, one at Porto Sani and Sani Asterias and one at Sani Club.The Mini Club offers morning and afternoon sessions with a range of indoor and outdoor activities that include face painting, T-shirt painting, pantomimes and a mini disco to pool games, table tennis and even a mini-Olympic games. Pre-booking is advised.
Melissa Crèche is available, at a charge, for children between the ages of 4 months to 4 years. The Melissa Crèche is very well-equipped with toys and there is a good programme of indoor and outdoor activities for all age groups - babies, toddlers & pre-schoolers.
Babewatch service is available on all three beaches.
Sani Teen Club
During high season there is a Teenage Club for children aged 13 – 16 with specially organised activities, including hip hop, dancing, DJ-ing as well as in outdoor activities such as archery, beach volleyball and Mountain Biking. Some activities carry and additional charge.
Transfer time: Approximately 50 minute drive from Thessaloniki Airport