Why we collect and store your personal information
- If you are booking a holiday with the Prestbury Travel Group, we need your personal details to process your booking and enable us to get in touch with you in connection with your travel arrangements.
- If you are booking a holiday with us or enquiring about a holiday or responding to one of our promotional campaigns and would like us to update you with information about the services and products we offer, then the Prestbury Travel Group need some personal information in order to communicate with you.
- We collect this information when you enquire about one of our products or services via the internet or by telephone.
How we use the information you provide
In relation to your booking
- If you have made a booking with the Prestbury Travel Group we will need to keep your details in order to contact you in respect of your travel arrangements and to process your booking.
- The Prestbury Travel Group may need to store and use the following information: names and contact details of party members, passport information, credit/debit or other payment details and, where applicable, details concerning any disability, medical condition or dietary requirements which might affect the chosen holiday arrangements. We may be required to pass your details on to our suppliers including (but not exclusive to); airlines, hotels, ground agents, transport companies and certain governments or government appointed bodies or agencies in the interests of security or because we are obliged to by law. When you make a booking with us you agree to us storing, using and passing on the information referred to for the reasons stated above.
For marketing purposes
- We would like to keep you updated throughout the year with special offers, newsletters and brochures. If you do not wish to receive this type of information you can contact us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- We would also like to keep you updated with special offers via email. Should you wish to opt out from this you can unsubscribe from within the email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not share our postal or email mailing list for third party marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We have implemented organisational procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
The Right to Request your Information
You have the right to request the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to receive a copy of some or all of this information, please email us at email@example.com or write to us as Prestbury Travel Group, 27 Park Lane, Poynton, Cheshire SK12 1RD. We will do our utmost to keep the information we hold about you as up to date as possible, and you may contact us to correct or remove any information you believe to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic logging cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Other cookies are used to prevent messages being shown to you more than once; or to remember information about previous visits to this website so that we can improve your experience.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- The Prestbury Travel Group ensure that the policies on privacy meet, or exceed, all relevant national and European laws and directives.
Please note that all calls are recorded for training & security purposes.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contact us.