Situated in the North-Western tip of Male Atoll OBLU SELECT at Sangeli offers guests an all-inclusive hassle-free beach holiday experience in the Maldives
The resort has 137 fully detached and stand-alone villas and suites which can be found on the beach or over water a number of which feature their own private pools. The contemporary design is tasteful and is accentuated by Maldivian architecture.
Boasting one of the most exotic dive and snorkeling locations in the entire Male`Atoll the team at the Dive Centre will take guests on a journey to discover the wonders of Maldives lying below the surface of the water. The Sangeli Lagoon over which the water villas are situated is teeming with a variety of small reef fish throughout the year. Whilst the deep blue depths of the outer reefs showcase wonderful hues of corals with a huge diversity of native Maldivian species.
There are three restaurants for guests to enjoy, The Courtyard is the main restaurant and features themed buffets alongside live cooking stations, Simply Veg which as the name suggests offers an extensive menu of vegetarian dishes and Just Grill which serves fresh fish and grilled meats.
Guests are also able to enjoy a range of watersports, both motorized and non-motorized, as well as exotic island excursions and cruises. A popular excursion is a visit to a local island where guests mingle with the islanders and get glimpse of authentic Maldivian life,
Situated on Sangeli’s smaller second island, One Banyan, Elena Spa at Sangeli offers specially crafted and comprehensive wellness experiences, therapies and massages using a range of natural and organic products. Guests can enjoy holistic experiences whilst enjoying the calming and natural tropical surroundings.
Additional resort facilities include a fully equipped gymnasium which offers regular fitness activities throughout the week and two swimming pools one of which is adult only.
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- 2 Swimming pools - including an adult only pool on One Banyan Island
- PADI and SSI certified dive school
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports including stand-up paddle board, kayak and pedalos
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- Overwater gym
- Elena Spa with 6 double treatment rooms
- Yoga pavilion
- Steam room
- Kids Club
The resorts main restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It features sumptuous buffets alongside live cooking stations. There are also regular theme nights.
Open for lunch and dinner Simply Veg has created a menu featuring exquisite vegetarian dishes from across the world.
Open for lunch and dinner the menu features freshly caught seafood as well as a selection of premium meat grills.
Located on the main island adjacent to the swimming pool The Sangs serves light snacks each afternoon from 4pm to 6pm as well as a selection of drinks throughout the day.
Known as The Serenity Plan™, all guests staying at OBLU SELECT at Sangeli will receive the following:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served at The Courtyard
- One a la carte fine dining experience per guest per stay at Simply Veg and Just Grill
- Selection of freshly prepared local snacks at The Sangs
- Unlimited limited drinks including soft drinks, mineral water, tea & coffee, spirits, wines and beers (regular brands, premium brands will incur a supplement)
- Unlimited Signature Cocktails from a Selection of ten
- In villa minibar stocked with beer, wine and soft drinks and a selection of snacks – replenished once daily
- Sunset fishing once per guest during stay (weather permitting)
- One complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of excursions per stay (weather permitting)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
Families are welcome at OBLU SELECT at Sangeli. There is a complimentary kids club which offers an array of daily organized activities for junior guests. The island also boasts fabulous family accommodation in their Beach Family Suites which at 52m² are some of the largest family accommodations in the Maldives.
Due to legal restrictions, it is not possible to get married in the Maldives, however OBLU can offer a blessing or renewal of vow ceremony. Whilst not legally binding as a marriage, these ceremonies are a very romantic way of symbolising your love for each other in probably one of the most stunning locations in the world. Call our Reservations Team for more information on how to arrange these bespoke ceremonies.
The resort is a fabulous choice for honeymoon guests. The ideal accommodation option is the Honeymoon Water Suite which offers a host of additional benefits which include:
- A welcome bottle of Champagne on arrival
- A fruit platter on arrival
- Complimentary dine-around in all three restaurants throughout the stay
- Romantic evening turndown each night
- One couples massage once per stay (minimum 4-night stay)
2021 + 2022 - January - October - Reduced Rates with Transfers
Fixed low rates available for stays between 01 January 2021 - 31 October 2022 with complimentary transfers available. Reflects savings of up to 25% off standard rates, dependent on dates of stay and room type. Saving on transfers alone is $260 per person aged 12 years and over, $130 per person aged between 2 - 11 years. This offer can be used with the 5% additional saving offer
2021/22 - November - October - Reduced Rates including Transfers
Fixed low rates available for stays between 30 November 2021 - 31 October 2022 with complimentary transfers available. Reflects savings of up to 25% off standard rates, dependent on dates of stay and room type. Not combinable with other offers. Saving on transfers alone is $260 per person aged 12 years and over, $130 per person aged between 2 - 11 years.
2021 - June - September -Room Upgrade Offer
Book before 31 August for stays between 15 June - 30 September 2021 and receive the following complimentary room upgrades. Book and pay for a Beach Villa, upgrade to a Water Villa, book and pay for a Water Villa upgrade to a Deluxe Beach Pool Villa, and book and pay for a Deluxe Beach Pool and upgrade to a Deluxe Overwater Pool Villa. Minimum stay 4 nights.
Transfer time: approximately 50 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport
OBLU SELECT at Sangeli Gallery